Tele-Counseling for residents of South Carolina.
Secular Spirituality and Personal Growth–This area has been pretty much my life’s work and interest as seen in my two books, WindWalker: Journey into Science, Self, and Spirit and the upcoming, Guru on the Mountain: A Quest for Spiritual Growth. My work focus on secular spirituality and the science that underlies it. A practitioner of Zen Buddhism now for some 30 years and a prior career in evolutionary genetics,…
Parenting Difficult Teens– For the last 13 years I have been doing Equine Assisted Psychotherapy with middle school age boys at therapeutic boarding schools. Before that, a therapist at the schools. Additionally, as a grandfather and great grandfather, and father of three adult children, I have had ample life experiences with teens and pre-teens. Being a parent can be a very frustrating experience.
If you would like Dr. Yardley to present a seminar, lecture, or workshop for your organization, click here.
Topic areas include:
- Adolescent Psychobiology and Healing
- The Psychogenomics of Healing: Genes, Archetypes, and the Brain
- Mustang Medicine: Horses, Teens, Mirror Neurons, and Non-verbal Learning Disabilities.
- Psychobiology of Ancient Healing Approaches
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
Dr. Yardley’s Bio